Monday, November 27, 2006

Faith Without Works

It's kinda wild now, cuz whenever I run across people who I haven't seen since back when I was living a degenerative lifestyle, Servinemup.com kinda freaks them out.

If you want to see some people TRIPPING, let somebody who you used to do dirt with walk in a room and find you on your knees praying or reading the Bible.

Man?? wtf??!! What's up with YOU???!!!

One time I came home kinda late from a night out and before I got in the bed with my (acting like she was sleeping) wife, I got down on my knees beside the bed and said a silent prayer.

Since my wife had NEVER seen me do this before and I wasn't the kind of n'ga that was going to church on any kinda regular basis, she kinda freaked out. She rose up in the bed and looked over at me and demanded, 'WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN DOING???!!!"

It's not that I think that everybody who doesn't go to a house of prayer and worship regularly (i.e. a real church of Christ) is necessarily going to hell.

I know that there's folks who go to church every time the doors are open that are going to bust hell wide open, just like there are folks who have never set foot in a church before in their lives that will be in Heaven.

A lot of preachers and church folks don't want you to know that, cuz they either want to get your money or feel holier than thou.

Church attendance is not the essential element to salvation, but rather faith is the only way we can please Him.

It's all about where your heart is at...what do you believe???

Of course, if you DO believe, it's gonna show up in your walk.

Some folks don't go to worship and pray in an assembly of other Bible Believers because their circumstances does not allow it.

They may be imprisoned, they may be sick or disabled, they may live in a land that stifles religious freedom, they may even be a thief on a cross.

Going to a building called a church, mosque or synagogue WILL NOT get you into Heaven.

But the things is, if you ARE a Believer?

A person who has fo real faith? A person who believes the Bible is the Word of God?

Then you will not forsake the assembling together, to encourage and uplift one another as that Day draws closer.

"Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another so much more, as ye see the Day approaching." - Hebrews 10:25 KJV

Works without faith is a n'ga who's just trying to put up good appearances and/or assuage his guilty conscience on his way to hell.

Faith without works is a n'ga lying to himself and dying.

Are you alive or are you dead?